Friday 27 September 2013

PRODUCTION LOG- ScoopIt!

SCOOP IT!

Today in our media lesson we looked at how we go on to scoop it and create an account so that we could scoop some important news reports or web pages or anything that related to the thriller codes and conventions which are relevant to what our film opening is about, to get some inspiration. This will be very useful, as I scopped some stories and news reports about kidnapping and girls being kidnapped and what happened, I did this so I could find out more about what happens which would help in our film opening.

http://www.scoop.it/t/kidnapping-by-em7\

this is a link to my scoop it where I scooped some interesting and useful stories to help me feel inspired and also to find out more information for my film opening.
Add caption

1 comment:

  1. 1. You have not actually proved that you have done this to the moderator: provide the hyperlink and take a screenshot that's really big with your own name etc at the top (I can see you in the picture but it's too tiny!) I do know that you have done the work.Add a caption. Write ScoopIt! properly punctuated.
    B

    ReplyDelete