Wednesday 26 September 2012

26/09/12

In today's media lesson we talked about our airline and car adverts at the beginning and went through all the different ones that we chose, I discovered that the British airways advert that I chose was very popular and many people liked it. We then went on and Mrs Mann told us that we could make our own twitter accounts and follow people in the media world like she does. I created mine and next lesson I will start to use it and follow people on it. After we Mrs Mann gave us some peoples exam work, We did this so we would know how to do it when we had to for our exam. We looked at comparing different companies and how to explain what a picture for advertisement means. I found it interesting looking at what other people had done so I got a feel for the kind of stuff that I should be writting when Its my turn to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment